Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Fears and To Dos



I will not always see the stars.


I will not always be healthy.
I will not always be able.
Go for 30 minute walk every day.
Farmers market dinner on Saturday.
Menu for week.
Check into health insurance options for post job.


I am afraid for my children, this fragile planet, the anger and stupidity of people.
Set up tutoring time with Rosa.
Check in with a friend a day.
Take Monya to store on Saturday.
Move compost heap.


I am afraid of losing my children.


I will not always hear the peepers.


I am afraid of the dwindling years.


I fear that I’m always counting down the dwindling.


I am afraid of the onset of winter, the end of warmth.
Get furnace cleaned.
Order 2 cords green wood.
Plans once a week with mom.


I am afraid of my fears.


I’m afraid when I think of all I’ll never see, of the shortness of my time. That I’ll never know what happens.
Finish Dad’s photo project.
Finish sweater.


I am afraid of planes dropping out of the sky.
Make reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment